- Procurement of goods and services on demand of the project, in particular for local activities and site interfaces.
- Responsible for the total procurement process (prequalification, RFQ, bid comparison, negotiations, award, expediting, close-out).
- Ensure timely supply of all required materials, equipment, spare parts, technical materials and services to operate and maintain the new assets.
- Ensure all framework agreements and contracts are in place for Operations and Maintenance.
- Minimum of 7 years Purchasing
- Knowledge of SAP system and the Business Warehouse reporting tool Purchasing Module and Accounts Payables is preferred.
- Strategic Sourcing, negotiation and contractual knowledge and experience in supply chain management and awareness of supplier markets.
- Experience in a business function and/or technical-commercial function is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in project management is preferred, but not required as well as within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Strong computer skills (ERP systems, MS Office tools)
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.