1-month contract opportunity for a highly experienced Electrical Site Supervisor to join a National Power Generation OEM. This opportunity is ideal for someone based in Western Australia and available to start in August.
The New Role Involves:
- Providing supervision of electrical scopes onsite
- Ensuring the safe and compliant execution of the project
- Supporting installation of power gen-set engines
- Hands on / Technical skill in relation to power generation assets
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- WA A Grade Electrical License
- Electrical Nominee Certification (Preferable)
- Power station experience - ideally construction experience
- Residentially based within Western Australia
How Do I Get This Opportunity?
Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.