For a large and exciting semiconductor project in Asia, we are currently looking for a Fire Protection Specialist with several years of experience.
Expected project duration: 1 year
Assessment of Fire Protection systems (delivery/distribution to point of use).
Work Scope is included but not limited to:
- Report to project manager
- Review of the design calculation, drawing, specification , sequence of Operations and testing/commissioning procedure to suggest improvement in accordance to client's specification, international standards and codes in addition industry relevant best practices
- Ensure correct classification of explosion proof and chemical area and proper design are being considered.
- Ensure fire escape routing, door lock de-activation during alarm, access to emergency eye wash and shower in accordance to international standard.
- Summarize findings and provide as well as Discuss NCR and REC for corrective action with Designers and/or General Contractors.
- Verification of the adequacy of equipment used (fire alarm sensor, fire sprinklers, gas suppression) in design specification and drawing
- Provide review opinion for client documentation & Risk assessment for life safety and fire protection system
- Fire Separation Construction in buildings
- Building alarm systems (e.g. heat & smoke)
- Building fire protection systems (e.g. automatic sprinkler systems)
- Fire protection water supplies (fire pump, water storage tanks, undergrounds, hydrants)
- Clean Agent Gas Suppression systems (calculations/isometrics, alarms)
- Submit the necessary reports & provide the explanation of performed activities, if necessary.
- Participation in meeting with Designers and General contractor (subcontractors, if necessary) as necessary
- Participation in meeting with the plant owner for project discussion, if necessary
- Perform other duties as necessary Furthermore monitoring of installation work on site and reporting of all substandard installations and installation procedures.
- Several years of experience in the semiconductor industry working with Fire Protection Systems
- Good knowledge of SEMI code (plus other relevant standards e.g. FM, NFPA, ... )
- Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Report and communicate in English
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint)/Excel
Mobilisation / Demob flights provided
Competitive daily rate in USD + Per Diem
**ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE SHORTLISTED**#
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.