Opportunity for an experienced E,C&I Engineer with a background in working within hazardous area projects (refinery, petrochem, gas/fuel storage operations etc) to act as Technical Lead at our clients bulk fuel storage operations.
Salary: c£60-65,000 + Benefits Package
Duration: 2 year fixed term
- Responsibility for a number of E,C&I Engineering projects (Capital Projects & Engineering works)
- Overseeing on site contract engineers
- Technical Lead for all E,C&I Engineering activities
- Full regulatory compliance
- Development of E,C& I scopes of work
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Chartered Status or working towards
- PLC and SCADA experience
- HV systems experience
- Hazardous area project background
- COMAH and CDM regs knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Eligibility for UK security clearance is essential for this role
- 30 days holiday leave plus public holiday
- Excellent Defined Pension Scheme
- X4 Annual Salary Life Assurance
- Flexible working
Please apply to Kellie Dance
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an employment agency and employment business
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.