Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Field Service Engineer - Singapore
My client, one of the largest oil field services companies, is looking out for an Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Field Service Engineer. This role will be based in Singapore
Location: Singapore (Offshore)
Contract Duration: January 2021 - July 2021
Rotation Schedule: 60 days on / 60 days off
- Install Control Solutions hardware and software for wide-ranging machines
- Troubleshoot current Control Solutions hardware and software installations on-site
- Make available technical support on site as required
- Supervise electrical sub-contractors, and instrumentation de-installation/reinstallation
- Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection
- Ensure proper and safe operation of machine
- Evaluate running parameters and troubleshoot control system problems
- Write accurate and comprehensive reports after completion of each job
- Evaluate and monitor site safety throughout job execution
- Communicate professionally with customer and other team members
- At least 3 years of relevant Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) field service experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proficient in Baker Hughes / General Electric (GE) / Nuovo Pignone product lines
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.