- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Log all services and report progress to management
- Utilize and store all equipment properly
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree in electrical engineering technology preferred
- Valid electrician license in good standing
- 2+ years of experience working as an electrical technician
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
- Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Familiar with code requirements and company safety regulations
Please send your updated C.V. and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
All nationalities are welcome to apply as long as they are in Singapore
Also fill in the following for easier processing.
Candidate Name :
Date of birth :
Contact Number :
Email ID :
Relevant Experience :
Current/Last Company :
Current Location :
Last Drawn Monthly Basic :
Expected Monthly Basic :
Notice Period :
Current Visa Status :
Work Pass Required :
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceElectrical Technician
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.