Job Title: Reciprocating Compressor Field Service Engineer (Singapore)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Reciprocating Compressor Field Service Engineer, who will be based in Singapore for a 3-days contract duration.
Contract Duration: 3 days
- Support Reciprocating Compressor activities
- Provide technical advice and support to clients, as well as participate in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of equipment
- Access e-Tools system to locate and source technical information, including reports, drawings and Bills of Material
- Interpret information in line with requirements, and give advice to client
- Interact with the engineering team, both locally and internationally
- Act as a single point of contact between clients and the organisation for technical issues
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, involving Nuovo Pignone Reciprocating Compressor
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.