Ewi is a leading recruiter within the renewable energy sector with years of experience supplying contract resources to large OEMs such as General Electric, Vestas, Siemens Games and many more.
At this time EWI are currently recruiting Installation Supervisors for projects thought Asia to support our customer's growth.
Job Role - Installation Supervisor
- Perform safety walks / safety audits
- Responsible for implementation HSE rules & programs both internally and towards subcontractors
- Conduct site induction when HSE Officer not available.
- Responsible for implementation of site specific Quality Control Plan fulfilling general quality Systems toward subcontractor
- Perform cross-inspection with subcontractor on installed turbines in order to verify correct application of work instructions and quality specifications
- Perform quality walks / quality audits.
- Coordinate with transport and sub-contractors on delivery schedule
- Monitor Subcontractor team numbers sufficient for execution
- Daily supervision and progressing of installation activities performed by external resources ensuring the fulfilment of project execution (health, safety, quality and time) and contractual obligations by subcontractor.
- Supervise installation in compliance with installation manual and technical specifications
- Conduct "page-turn" with sub-contractors
- Perform final walk down
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in wind energy
- At least 1 project completed acting as a Supervisor
- Extensive experience executing large projects
- Safety training
- Quality training
- WTG training's
- SAP, Microsoft Office
- Field Trainer
- High Voltage course
- High knowledge of HSE standards and regulations
- Fluent in English (primary or secondary language)
- Proficiency in contractor / subcontractor HSE management, including mobilization / demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- Experience in conducting inspections and audits, documentation, turbine specific documentation and manual handling
- Hourly rate of 30€ to 35€ Per hour
- Flights, Hotels, PPE, Accommodation, transportation provided
- 12 Weeks On - 2 Weeks Off including flights
- Stand Down Payment for weather days
- Additional OEM training offered
- Minimum 24 week contract
For more information please contract J.Chattaway@ewirecruitment.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.