Responsibilities / Construction - BoP management:
* Overall responsibility for correctness of contractors' engineered solutions,
keeping time schedule and ensuring high quality c-BoP scope of engineering and installation
* Control and steer design phase approvals and the whole process based on the contract agreed
* Coordinate exchange of c-BoP documentation between contractors, owner's engineer and other consultants
* Coordination and technical reviews of the proposed additional works by contractor
* Monitor contractors' QA/QC work on c-BoP issues
Bachelor or Master of Science in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
Wide and general knowledge of construction of wind power is essential.
Expert knowledge on
* Construction management
* Construction processes on wind farms
* Excellent communication
* Steering c-BoP engineering
* Problem solving
* Planning skills
* Administration of the contract
* QA/QC on c-BoP in depth, for other scopes QA/QC in general
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceBalance of Plant Site Manager Sweden Onshore Wind
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.