- Work closely with the Production Director and the other Production Manager to ensure that the manufacturing and assembly processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Cooperate with various other departments, including Quality, Production Engineering, Logistics, HR and HSE.
- Candidate should have previous experience managing a production facility with more than 20 people
- Have strong communication skills in both English and preferably also Mandarin
- Can identify customers and their needs
- Understand Six Sigma and Lean techniques
- Have good IT skills, incl. Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceProduction; Manager; Management; Wind; Renewables; Energy; Taiwan; Mandarin; Chinese; English
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.