This role will oversee all maintenance/facility planning including station programming, mechanical maintenance, and DOT compliance, and environmental/emissions within the area while ensuring we uphold a successful safety record. The selected candidate will adhere to all Partnership policies and procedures and operate within its budget set forth annually by the Partnership. This position is located in South Texas and is a key component in insuring that assets are maintained safely.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the maintenance work on all rotating assets within 25 compressor stations.
- Develops standards and guidelines for staff requirements.
- Evaluates, trains, and develops staff.
- Ensures safety, cost reduction, and productivity remain priorities in completing work assignments.
- Maintains liaison and coordinates work with other departmental sections and divisions as well as with public and private organizations.
- Learns and becomes proficient in various Company programs and applications including the use of computers and smart devices
- Demonstrates analytical skills with ability to make recommendations to management and drive projects through to completion
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
The Requirements For This Position Are Listed Below
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily.
- High School diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years' experience in field operations.
- Knowledge in compression, pipeline, and construction operations.
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must live within 60 miles of George West, Texas
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.